The Selling PRocess: We're Here for you!
Whether you are thinking about selling your first home or your seventh home, The RED Team can help you earn more money in less time on the sale.
We work hard to understand the unique selling points of your home and neighborhood, and can provide you with the expertise you need to put a SOLD sign on your property.
To help you get started on your home sale, we've put together a few valuable resources.
Plus, be sure to contact us for our Seller Guide Packet!
Services you will receive from The RED Team:
How We Market and Show Your Home
Using the latest technology, our team is proud to provide service to you through each step of the process, including coordinating and overseeing your sale through the closing of your home. Our team is ready to help you correct any challenges along the way!
Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis, CMA, to price your home strategically to be competitive with the current market and current price trends
Complimentary assistance in staging your home to showcase features that buyers are most interested in: uncluttered rooms, closets, fresh paint and pleasing curb appeal
Take property photos to use in advertising your home.
Create a Virtual Tour of your home
Collect all interior and exterior features of your home.
Place a For Sale Sign in your front yard.
Place a lock box on your front door.
Prepare color flyers for inside your property and black and white flyers for in the front yard flyer box.
Place your home on the Multiple Listing Service for the Oklahoma City Metro, MLS, which notifies every Realtor that your home is now for sale. We also place pictures and information about your home on 49+ websites, promote your home to over 200 Realtors in our office and promote your home to all Realtors with prospects in the MLS system that match your homes criteria.
Answer all calls and inquiries on your home immediately.
Track showings and collect feedback.
Call with updates on Monday and Tuesday each week.
We review contracts and represent you in negotiations for the highest value, and represent you during the inspection process.
TOP TIPS FOR A SHOWING
- Open all draperies and window shades during daylight hours.
- Turn on all lights and replace bulbs with high wattage bulbs where needed.
- Open windows one half hour before showing to circulate fresh air if weather allows.
- Open all doors between rooms to give an inviting feeling.
- Place fresh flowers on kitchen table and/or in the living room.
- If possible, bake cookies or bread to add an inviting aroma.
- The kitchen and bathroom should sparkle.
- Pets should be confined or restricted from view. Eliminate pet odors. Not everyone may share you love of animals. Some people may be allergic to them.
- All jewelry and small valuables should be stored in a safety deposit box or in a locked closet.
- Replace any items not included in the sale, or tag them appropriately with “to be replaced with” or “not included” signs.
- Beds should be made and clothes picked up. Bathrooms should be clean, with towels folded and toilet lid down.
- When you leave the house, please leave it as if you know it is going to be shown. You never know when the right person is going to look at it!