The Buying Process: We're here to help!
Looking for a new home can be an exciting and challenging experience! Having a real estate professional or The RED Team on your side will help. Hire a Realtor to represent you and understand the important details including your unique needs and wants. Did you know a Realtor working on the buyer’s side is at no cost to you? That is correct, you don’t pay any Realtor fees when you are buying a home.
We work hard to not only find the perfect home for you but also to handle every last detail of the purchase process, from negotiating the terms of sale to recommending moving companies.
Here is a little information about the buying process, but please do not hesitate to call or email us with questions.
Plus, be sure to contact us for our free Buyer Guide Packet!
Guide to Buying a Home
There are dozens of considerations involved in choosing Residential Property. Among other parameters are location, value, crime, schools, taxes - the list is long, and it can be confusing to sort through it all.
To help you organize your choices, we offer the list below of considerations and action items for choosing a home.
- Which neighborhoods are convenient to work, family and friends, schools, church and other frequent destinations?
- How do you like the neighborhood ambience?
- Is there noise from nearby roadways or industry?
- Are the streets and yards nicely landscaped?
- How about family security?
- How are home values in the neighborhood relative to others in the region?
- How are the area schools rated relative to others in the region?
- Are favorite shopping and dining establishments close by?