- LET IN THE LIGHT
- Open the curtains and pull up on the shades to allow natural lighting inside the home.
- Clean your house from top to bottom, and from inside out. A dirty home will not sell as quickly as a clean one.
- Have your home staged so that it appeals to potential buyers.
- All of your belongings do not sell with the home, so now is the time to declutter and remove personal items such as photos or collections.
- CURB APPEAL
- A buyers first impression is made when they pull up the driveway. Make sure the outside is tidy and welcoming.
- If you own pets, their presence needs to disappear. Food bowls should be stored and toys hidden.
- DON’T STAY
- When your home has a showing scheduled, it is best for you to leave. A buyer wants to feel comfortable while inspecting your home and it is difficult to do that when you are there.
For more tips and questions about selling your home, contact our Listing Specialist, Terra Myers. She will be happy to meet with you and provide you with a free market analysis and ideas to get your home market ready.