The month of February is nearly upon us! You know what that means… HALF PRICED CHOCOLATE AFTER THE 14TH! Oh, you we’re thinking Valentine’s Day? Us too… Anyways, to help you and yours celebrate this season of love we wanted to share fun Valentine’s events going on up to Valentine’s Day in Edmond and OKC! We sincerely hope your heart is full of love and your stomach full of chocolate this Valentine’s Day. You’re all our Sweet Hearts!
Feb. 1 – Be Mine Arrow Paint Away Class at the MAC at Mitch Park (2733 Marilyn Williams Dr, Edmond)
- features a basic social painting class for kids ages 2 & up.
- 6 – 12. $12. 10 – 11 a.m.
Feb. 2 – Valentine Cupcake Paint Away Class at The MAC at Mitch Park (2733 Marilyn Williams Dr, Edmond)
- features a basic social painting class for kids ages 6 – 12.
- $12. 5 – 6 p.m.
Feb. 3 – Yukon Chocolate Festival at the Dale Robertson Center (1200 Lakeshore Dr, Yukon)
- features a selection of chocolate treats served up by local businesses and groups as well as a silent auction.
- $10 for eight tastes. 1 – 3 p.m.
Feb. 3 – 5 – Victorian Tea at the Edmond Historical Society & Museum (28 E Main St, Edmond)
- features savories, scones, sweets and tea, as well as living history performers and favors.
- Victorian dress recommended. Best suited from ages 5 and up.
- $20. Saturday, 10 a.m. & 2 p.m.
Feb 8 – FREE Valentine Card Making at the Edmond Library (10 S Boulevard, Edmond).
- Explore techniques in rubber stamping, die-cutting and more to build our own beautiful valentines.
- Preregister. For ages 10 & up. 4:30 – 6 p.m.
Feb. 9 – Valentine’s Sweets, Eats & Beats at Myriad Garden’s Park House Event Center (301 W Reno Ave).
- Enjoy food, live music and dancing.
- For 21 & up. Members, $35; nonmember, $40.
Feb. 10 – Krewe de Banjo Mardi Gras Celebration at the American Banjo Museum (9 E Sheridan Ave)
- features an evening of jazz music and New Orleans cuisine.
- Members, $20; nonmembers, $25. 6 – 9 p.m.
Feb. 13 – FREE Valentine Make & Take at the Midwest City Library (8143 E Reno Ave, Midwest City).
- Card making! All supplies included.
- Best suited for ages 5 & up.
- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Happy early Valentine’s Day from the Red Team!