Are you looking for ways to spruce up your home for the fall season? Take a look at these simple tricks to make your home a little more cozy and inviting as we head into the cooler days!
1. What better way to start than with your front porch! Stacked pumpkins, a mum, and a lovely fall wreath are a great way to add fall curb appeal to your home.
2. Next, head to the living room where you’ll pack up those year-round throws and pillows and add in some that make for an eye-catching and inviting environment! This is one of the most simple and cost effective ways to transition your home into the fall season.
Photo Courtesy: The Inspired Room
3. As for your shelves, adding a splash of yellow, orange, and red will give your home just enough color to carry you through this beautiful season.
Photo Courtesy: BHG
4. Your dining room table is a perfect place to get creative and add some fall decor. You can’t go wrong with pumpkins, candles, and seasonal foliage!
Photo Courtesy: Homesthetics
5. Last, but certainly not least, what better way to celebrate the fall season than with freshly baked chocolate chip pumpkin bread! As guests enter into your home, the savory smell of this loaf of bread will create the perfect fall environment. See below for one of our favorite family recipes!
Photo Courtesy: Taste of Home
- 4 eggs
- 1- 15 oz canned pumpkin
- 2 c sugar
- 1 1/4 c vegetable oil
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1- 12 oz package semisweet chocolate chips
Beat eggs, then mix in pumpkin. Add sugar; mix. Add oil; mix. Add cinnamon; mix. Stir in dry ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour into 2 greased 8″ x 4″ x 2″ loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans. Enjoy!
The RED team hopes you have a wonderful fall season!