Friday, August 5th
First Friday Paseo Art Walk
- Located all around the Paseo District
- Showcasing more than 80 artists in more than 25 galleries, all within walking distance
- Many galleries offer light refreshments but local restaurants will be open for service
- Free event
Oklahoma City Dodgers vs. Nashville Sounds
- Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpack
- Game starts at 7:05pm
- Click here for ticket information and more details
Saturday, August 6th
Powerhouse Flea Market
- Doors open at 11am
- Located at 1228 SW 2nd Street in the Farmer’s Market District
- A rotating group of local vendors offer a wide variety of goods, including: vinyl records, vintage/handmade clothing, plants, artwork, home decor, furniture, and more.
- Free admission
Beats & Bites
- Showcasing tons of food vendors with a variety of flare!
- Live music by Time Machine and Replay
- Family friendly
- Click here for more information
Sunday, August 7th
Ferry Fun Cruises
- Tickets range from $3-$15
- Located at Oklahoma River Cruises, 701 S. Lincoln Blvd.
- 1 hour and 40 minute roundtrip ride
- Click here for details
Concert In The Park
- Located at the Botanical Gardens, 301 W Reno Ave
- Live music by Moetowne Alex
- Bring your blankets and lawn chairs!
- Begins at 7:30pm
Tell us what your plans are this weekend!