Friday, July 22
Sunset Specialty Cruise
- Located at the Oklahoma River Cruises
- $35 per person
- Relax outside on the deck or inside the climate-controlled cruise cabin while on an hour and a half sunset cruise enjoying music, appetizers and soda.
- Located at the Exchange Landing: 1503 Exchange Ave. 73108
- Click here to purchase your tickets!
Bourbon BBQ & Blues
- Fundraiser to support the Classen School of Advanced Studies
- Live music and great local food
- Located at 609 West Sheridan Avenue
- Click here for donation and ticket information
Saturday, July 23
Color Fun Fest 5k & Carnival
- Located at Remington Park
- Two races to choose from: daytime or nighttime
- 1.8 mile race
- Wear white to navigate through 10,000 pounds of color!
- Music festival and carnival games will be held in the evening
- For more details and ticket information, click here
Bowling for Rhinos 2016
- 22nd annual Bowling for Rhinos helps support rhino conservation
- Located at Heritage Lanes Bowling Alley
- Click here for more details
Sunday, July 24
Family Fun Night with The Amazing Chemistry Show
- 10:30am- one hour special show displaying fire, explosions, and foam
- 5:00pm- One hour show followed by family fun night and hands on experiments!
- Free admission
- Located at the Shartel Church of God: 11600 S. Western Ave in Oklahoma City
- Click here for more information
Ferry Fun Cruises
- Tickets range from $3-$15
- 1 hour and 40 minutes round-trip
- Explore the Oklahoma River with an onboard tour guide
- Tickets can be purchased onboard
- Located at 701 S. Lincoln Blvd.
- Click here for details
The RED Team wishes you a happy and fun weekend!