- For 3rd-5th graders
- Located at Sky Ranch Cave Springs in Quapaw, OK
- $350 – A nonrefundable, $50 deposit will hold your child’s spot
- Visit the church website for more details
Evening Ferry Cruise: Oklahoma River Cruises
- Departs from Regatta, Bricktown & Exchange Landings
- Fun for all ages
- Tickets range from $6-$15
- Click here for more information
Live music in the Plaza District!
- Free event
- Food trucks, vendors and shopping
- Begins at 7pm
- Click here for details
Mattress Firm Back-to-School Drive
- Starting July 11 until September 4th, all Mattress Firm locations will accept school supplies and monetary donations to benefit local foster youth and families.
- All items collected will be donated to The Bair Foundation and CASA of Oklahoma County.
- Click here for more details
Premiere on Film Row
- 700 W. Sheridan Avenue
- Film screenings, live music, art exhibitions and gourmet food trucks
- There is no cost to attend
- From 7-10pm
Oklahoma City Dodgers vs. Colorado Springs Sky Sox
- Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark
- Click here for details and ticket information
Canadian County Free Fair
- Amusement rides, live entertainment on multiple stages, lots of tasty fair food
- Games and prizes for kids
- Free admission
- Located in El Reno at 220 N Country Club Rd
West Coast Swing Dance Lessons
- Located at The Oklahoma City Swing Dance Club: 4361 NW 50th St, Suite 400 in Oklahoma City
- Offer children and student discounts
- Open to beginners or professionals!
- Prices range from $5-$45
- Click here for class information
Are you doing anything fun this month?