Edmond really is a great place to GROW! Within the last 5 years, Edmond’s population has steadily increased, according to the 2015 census. Thanks to Edmond Economic Abstract, we were able to find out some interesting facts about our city– Edmond, America!
- Edmond is located just 13 miles North of downtown Oklahoma City in the center of the state.
- Median Age: 35.6
- Total Households: 34, 439 (WOW!)
- Average Household Size: 2.54
- 2015 Edmond City Limits Population: 89,182
Traffic Counts at Top 10 Intersections
- 33rd and Broadway: 65,328
- 15th and Broadway: 56,500
- Broadway and Comfort: 48,313
- 15th and Kelly: 44,953
- 2nd and Bryant: 43,952
- 15th and Bryant: 43,850
- 2nd and Boulevard: 43,747
- 33rd and Boulevard: 43,357
- 15th and Santa Fe: 42,877
- Edmond Rd. and Kelly: 42,586
We love Edmond and its nice to know random facts about our beautiful city. 34, 439 is a lot of households, and our goal is to keep painting the town RED! Our website is www.realestateinedmond.com , check it out! We serve the Edmond area and surrounding Oklahoma City areas for all of your real estate needs!
What is your favorite thing about Edmond?