Here are some fun events going on this weekend in the Oklahoma!
Midwest City Holiday Lights Spectacular
- Joe B Barnes Regional Park, Midwest City, OK 73110
- Friday/Saturday 6:00pm-10:00pm
- Sunday 6:00-10:00pm
- Free Admission
The Polar Express Train Ride
- One Railroad Pl, Bristow, OK 74010
- Trains depare at 11am, 1, 3, 5:30, and 7:30pm.
- Arrive 45 minutes before departure
- Tickets range from $20-$85
Oklahoma City Ballet: The Nutcracker
- Civic Center Music Hall
- 201 n Walker, Oklahoma City, OK 73102
- Friday 7pm
- Saturday/Sunday 2 & 7pm
- Cost: $25-$75
Downtown in December
- Saturdays with Santa
- Devon Ice Rink
- FREE Snow Tubing at the ball park on Friday night from 7-9PM(tell them your are with OCA)
- Free Water Taxi Rides
Will you be at any of these events? Do you know of any more fun things to do around town? Let The RED Team know!