Here are just a few fun ideas of what you could do this month in the Metro Area!
- Holiday Shopping Night Out – December 11 at the Classen Curve from 5-8PM
- The Gift of Spectacle – December 11-14 at OCU Kirkpatrick Center (times vary)
- Let the Good Times Roll – December 13 in downtown Norman
- Carriage Ride with Mrs. Clause & Roving Carolers – December 13 at Nichols Hills Plaza from 11AM-1PM
- FREE PICTURES WITH SANTA & The RED Team – December 14 at a home for sale in the REDLANDS, 14120Chickasaw in Edmond, OK, 1PM-3PM
- Holiday Shopping Night Out – December 18 at the Classen Curve from 5-8PM
- Carriage Ride with Mrs. Clause & Roving Carolers – December 20 at Nichols Hills Plaza from 11AM-1PM
- The Midnight Special – December 31 in Downtown Oklahoma City events will vary all night from a 5k to live music, kids activities, and the ball will rise to count down the New Year!
***Go to http://www.downtownindecember.com/ for more activities to do in December in Downtown OKC like snow tubing, free canal taxi rides, the Nutcracker, Baron Ice Hockey and MORE!