Service Providers You Will Need When You Sell

Kim and I can help you find all of the service providers below that you would need when selling your home. Call us if you are ready to start the process!

? Appraiser – usually appointed by the buyer’s lender
? Home inspector – usually found by the buyer
? Mortgage loan officer – if buying another home
? Lead paint inspector – depends on the age of the home
? Radon inspector – in some states, not usually in Oklahoma
? Tax adviser – if you want to or if you want to take the best advantage
? Sanitary systems expert
? Termite inspector
? Title company – will help with an occupancy permit inspector, a zoning inspector, a flood plain inspector,
and a survey company
? Insurance consultant
? Moving company

Leave a Comment