Here are just a few places that I know or think might be fun places to visit while in Oklahoma or even if you have lived here for years. We all might as well enjoy what we have!
- The Oklahoma City Zoo, http://www.okczoo.com/
- The Gilcrease Musuem in Tulsa, OK – #918-596-2700, http://gilcrease.utulsa.edu/
- The Oklahoma City National Memorial and Musuem in Oklahoma City, OK – http://www.oklahomacitynationalmemorial.org/
- Arbuckle Wilderness in Davis, OK – #580-369-3383
- Omniplex/Science Musuem of Oklahoma – http://www.omniplex.org/
- Wichita Mountains Wildlife Refugee, Visitor center, and park – http://www.fws.gov/southwest/REFUGES/oklahoma/wichitamountains/visitorcenter.html
- Beacon Drive-In Theater in Guthrie, OK – #405-282-3133, http://www.beacondrive-in.com/
- Oklahoma Aquarium, http://www.okaquarium.org/
- POPS restaurant, gas station and gift shop in Arcadia, OK #405-928-7677
- Discoveryland in Sand Springs, OK – www.discoverylandusa.com
- Turner Falls in Davs, OK #580-369-2988, http://www.turnerfallspark.com/
There are tons more places to visit and play in Oklahoma. Just get out there and start exploring. Make an adventure out of it. Oklahoma really is a great place to live!