Kim and I just teamed up with Realtor.com to better market our properties for sale. Be looking for us more on Realtor.com and if you want your home on there with more information than others, just call us!
We both know the importance of increasing our online marketing in today’s changing marketplace. And we teamed up with REALTOR.com® because they have been tested and proven by thousands of top producing agents across America to help:
– Reach more buyers for our listings
– Respond to the demands of seller clients who may ask, “What have you done for me lately”?
– Secure more listings (including FSBOs and Expireds)
– Turn our name into a household brand in your chosen community
– Automate our marketing so you can spend more time with your ready and willing clients
Newspapers, home books and many other forms of print advertising are no longer as effective as they once were at reaching today’s more discerning home buyer. Today’s home buyers require more information about the community, market conditions and homes. Robust real estate information can primarily only be found online. Multiple photos, virtual tours, videos, interactive maps, census data and detailed property descriptions cannot be provided in print (no wonder surveys show 87% of buyers go online) and the facts don’t lie. According to the most recent National Association of REALTORS® Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers study:
Buyers are 1,000% more likely to find the home they purchase on the internet than in a newspaper and buyers are 32 times more likely to buy a home found online vs. a home book or magazine.
We are so proud now be on the Realtor.com team!